Divided Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello lovely people

2 posters

Go down

Hello lovely people Empty Hello lovely people

Post by Willow Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 pm

My name is Willow, but you my dear friend may call me whatever you find fitting. By that I mean, any variation of Willow.
Hold on while I go steal one of my previous introductions, I'm certain it was better. Well then, if I can't find a nice one I guess I'll write my own.
Ok here goes,
My interest name is commonly Willow, formally Willow Tonitrus Lemaya. I'm the owner of a site called Nights Final Stand. Many of you are likely to be from it. I live in Canada and am a forum lover. I've been roleplaying for about 3-4 years now. I'm proud to now be the owner of Divided Forest. My favorite color is either blue or red and my third favorite is green.
I'm pretty sure I'm a nice person, I'll probably like you straight away, I forgive easily and try to still be nice to you even if you drive me crazy. I love to write and hope to one day be an author. I'm a Christian and hope to one day be a missionary... maybe run an orphanage.
This turned out nicely.... Thanks for reading.

Willow
Admin

https://dividedforest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hello lovely people Empty Re: Hello lovely people

Post by Opal Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 am

I will note those colors.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum